I don’t actually remember the first time I saw the PTPA Seal of Approval on a product but I vividly remember the first time I chose one product over another BECAUSE of the PTPA Seal- I was trying to choose a multi-vitamin for my kids and I saw IronKids Multi-Vitamin Gummies on the shelf with the PTPA Seal and that made the decision easy for me. The IronKids Gummies stood out in that sea of multi-vitamins for kids and I was totally willing to try a new brand because of that PTPA Seal.
Why did the PTPA Seal of Approval make a difference?
Many of my favourite products had already won the PTPA Award so I knew I could trust it. I knew it was only given to quality products that worked well for my family- products like Mabel’s Labels that we have faithfully used to label pretty much everything in our house and the CloudB Twilight Turtle nightlight that my kids used every single night for YEARS. I won’t list them all but I can find a lot of our favourite products on the list of PTPA Seal of Approval Award winners.
If you have a product and are wondering how to get it into the hands of more consumers than I would encourage you to consider applying for the PTPA award.
The benefits to the companies who apply are many:
· Brands receive objective reviews from some of the over 60,000 volunteer parent testers across North America
· PTPA’s mission is to be a liaison for the Brands and the parents – providing each access and a voice to share and engage with the other
· PTPA provides the company with access to all of the completed evaluations providing invaluable market research
· PTPA is the only Seal that is awarded based 100% on the parent evaluations
· Earning the Seal of Approval gives Brands credibility and a voice to communicate with their target market
· The PTPA Seal of Approval is one of the most publicized and recognized seals in the family consumer market
· Award winners receive direct access to their target market through a variety of innovative marketing initiatives
· No risk guarantee – companies who do not earn the Seal of Approval do not receive any negative attention and are refunded for their submission
· The Founder and CEO of PTPA- Sharon Vinderine - has been featured on over 55 morning shows including The Rachael Ray show
So how can Brands get involved?
1. Brands can apply for the award online at www.ptpa.com
3. Brands can participate in the weekly PTPA contests and social media parties
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to get your product noticed!