The Mom Biz Retreat is a weekend designed specifically for mom entrepreneurs to develop the necessary tools and strategies to build their business successfully.
The Mom Biz Retreat is one part business bootcamp and one part weekend getaway for mom entrepreneurs.
Hosted by Lara Galloway and Shelagh Cummins, participants roll up their sleeves and get down to work on the stuff that matters, but usually gets shoved to the bottom of any small business owner’s to do list:
- writing/updating a business plan
- creating an effective marketing strategy
- developing a Time Map to finally take care of the time you have to work care for your family
- crafting the perfect elevator pitch
- determining the best product funnel for your business
- figuring out how to make more money with what you’re already doing
- and so much more
In return for all their hard work the guests are pampered with food, wine and spa treatments among a group of women who truly “get them” and can help!
It’s months of business coaching and consulting packed into one weekend, and mompreneurs will walk away with tools, strategies, goals and a plan to get the success they deserve.
The lessons learned will last for years to come. Best of all, this return on your investment is guaranteed!
Use my special discount code to save $100 off the ticket price: CHICAGO100
*this is NOT a paid post but in the interest of full disclosure I absolutely adore Shelagh and wanted to share this with you all because she is awesome. So there.*