both of these pictures were taken this morning by my husband
and just for fun here are a few more fun pictures my husband took of the kids yesterday when they went on a walk together...
Link up your Wordless Wednesday post here
Aiden: I don't want my hair cut because I will look ugly and everyone has long hair! I want to be the same as everyone else. I already am different because I have Autism I don't want to look different too.
Aiden: I like it. I like the part where where snake said "goodbye little mouse". I like the little mouse the best.
Owen: It's weird but it is funny because the mouse tricks them all. It isn't long enough though.
Olivia: I like the part where the fox says come and have lunch in my underground house. I like the little mouse and the fox and the gruffalo best.
1. Sensory Preparation- children participate in sensory "calming" or sensory "jazzing"
2. Starting Routine- each child sits in their assigned chair and blow bubbles
- every child in turn washes and dries hands
- each child is passed a plate and a napkin
- each child helps serve themselves
3. Feeding- move through sequence of steps to accepting foods
- children are positively reinforced for ALL levels of food interaction (imitation, touch, praise, comments, clap, cheer)
- do not force the child to eat
4. Clean Up Routine- signal "all done", "snack is over", "time to clean up"
- each child helps throw away their paper items and left over food
- each child helps to wash table
- each child in turn washes and dries hands
Film Synopsis:Take out the trash, eat your broccoli — who needs moms anyway? Nine-year-old Milo (Seth Green) finds out how much he needs his mom (Joan Cusack) when she's nabbed by Martians who plan to steal her mom-ness for their own young. In a race against time and oxygen, his quest to save her knows no bounds. And with some unexpected help, Milo just might find his way back to her — in more ways than one.
Aiden (age 9): I think it is kinda scary and good and crazy and weird. I like the guard martians because they are really cool and they have really cool armour.
Olivia (age 4): I like Ki the girl martian because she is pretty. I like Milo too and I like his mom. I like Gribble too. I don't get it how they make martians though. I don't like the part where they steal Gribble.
Owen (age 7): I think it is pretty cool and kinda weird. I like watching it.