Galactic Taz Ball
Taz is accidentally kidnapped by Marvin the Martian who’s stealing Earth’s landscape to make Mars more scenic! Taz must spin his way across pieces of earth floating in space to stop Marvin from destroying the planet and get back home!
- Two Worlds Are Twice the Fun: Two gameplay modes - Overworld and Underworld -offer two different ways to have fun.
- Multiple Difficulty Levels: fun, challenging, or crazy
- Twist Like A Tornado: Defeat Marvin's army of Martian robots with the special power Taz is famous for- turning into a tornado!
- Unlockable Extras: Collect golden kiwi birds and beat time challenges at higher difficulties to unlock extras in each level
- Unique Stylus Controls: Control the track ball with the stylus to move Taz on the top screen or manipulate Taz and his environment directly with the stylus on the bottom screen.
Guest Review by my husband Doug:
This game is interesting. It uses a very different way of controlling your character. You play as Taz and move through the map by ‘rolling’ a ball on the touch screen. Think of a trackball that you touch and move with the stylus. The control is more sensitive then you might think. The control is fun and you move through the map collecting coins and destroying robots. Once you have Taz moving along well he starts spinning. You use one button to make Taz do a super slam which, along with the spinning will destroy the various robots.
The game is okay. It is mildly repetitive but the play moves along well and despite having a very different way of controlling things is easy to understand. The game is pretty good.
Thanks so much to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for sending me this game to review.