Shash & I
2. Bloggers like to party. Seriously.
@Shasherslife , @myrealreview and @RadioRedHead
3. I am an extremely small fish in a very large blogging pond ... I actually knew that already but it was confirmed for me.... but even small fish can make big ripples.
@Alliworthington, Catherine Connors @herbadmother, Paula @PaulaBruno, Barbara @BarbaraJones
4. I have been missing out by not knowing a lot of my fellow Canadian bloggers... going to the spa with a whole bunch of them is a whole lot of fun. But we seem incapable of following the "absolutely no talking" rule. Sorry.
5. I love the spa. Passionately.
6. I tend to underestimate the value of what I do.
Scott Stratten @Unmarketing
7. I haven't figured out my "One Word" yet.
Tammi @MyChaos , Lynette @myweeview , Stacie @mysticconn
8. I am an excellent virtual assistant. Actually, I kind of knew that already too but now other people know it as well. Just ask Tricia from Mabel's Labels.
Shash @shasherslife & Nicole - My Real Review / Canadian Mom Blogger - @myrealreview
9. I enjoyed being just me for a whole 3 days... sometimes it is nice not to have my "mommy" hat on all the time.
Shash - Shasher's Life / Canada Travels @shasherslife
10. I am significantly less sympathetic to people who wake me up by yelling into blowhorns, banging on buckets and blowing whistles on my very first night away from my kids in 4 years. Let that be a lesson to all you people on strike. Don't tick off the mommy-bloggers.
Shash and the Chevy Cruze - one of the awesome Blissdom Canada Sponsors @AdriaMacKenzie
11. I do not own any fancy-but-comfortable shoes... and I am unwilling to suffer for fashion's sake.
One of the sessions... I think this is the one where I got to hear Tanis Miller - Attack of the Redneck Mommy - @redneckmommy speak. Love her.
12. I am terrified of driving in Toronto and plan to never ever do it in my whole life. Ever. Because I think Toronto drivers might have a death wish and might take me down with them. And those bicycle couriers are lunatics. I hope they get paid some serious danger-pay.
Tammi - My Organized Chaos - @MyChaos
13. I loved connecting in real life with some really truly amazing women. It was truly blissful! I want to go back.
(Janice - 5 Minutes for Mom - @5minutesformom & Casey @mooshinindy)