Here is a bit of information about the Clic-It Diaper Bag System that I got off of their website:
There are some days you will need an extra bottle or snack. There are some days you are just running out for a quick shopping trip, and other days you need to pack up baby for a long drive.
And then baby starts to grow up. No longer a newborn, your little one has new and different needs.
Until now, there has been no diaper bag that truly meets these changing needs of moms, dads and caregivers. So, after designing diaper bags for over twenty-five years, the creative team at Baby Boom Consumer Products was ready for a challenge: to find a functional diaper bag, one that is versatile, organized, and comfortable, yet stylish enough to meet the needs of today’s on-the-go parents. And so Clic-It was born.
Clic-It is the Smart Diaper Bag System that easily changes to meet all your needs. With the patent-pending quick release clip system, you can Clic & Connect accessories to customize your bag.
The team at Baby Boom Consumer Products, a company of The Betesh Group, is made up of moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, and babysitters. We understand what you need to make your life easier. And we truly believe that Clic-It will be the only diaper bag you will ever need.
The Clic-It bag I received had the black flap on the front and included the bottle holder, the Organizer Pouch, the Gadget Case, and the Changing Kit.
What I love:
- it doesn't look like a traditional diaper bag and any daddy could carry it without feeling ridiculous
- it is completely spill safe due to the wipeable plastic liner
- the customizable option is very cool
- the quick-release clip system is really easy to use and even the most sleep-deprived of momma's could handle it
- the accessories are really handy
- it can easily be used past the baby stage
What I Wasn't So Sure About:
- I wondered if all the extra compartments and accessories would actually make it harder for a rushed parent to find something or leave something behind somewhere
- I wish there were more colours available
Overall I think this is a pretty brilliant diaper bag!
Thanks so much to Clic-It and Team Mom for sending me this cool product to review.