Thanks to MomSelect we were sent a ton of cool stuff for the party
- 30 HEXBUG Nano test tubes
- 1 HEXBUG Nano Habitat Set in retail package
- Put these industrious critters to the test by creating a customizable playground for the industrious critters to traverse through! The HEXBUG Nano Habitat Set contains two extremely rare Nano mutations that every kid will want to brag about. Also included are four easy connect curved pieces, three easy connect straight pieces, and three easy connect hexagon pieces, offering users a variety of configurations.
- 1 HEXBUG Nano Bridge Battle Habitat Set in retail package
- Kids can create the ultimate battleground for the HEXBUG Nano with the Bridge Battle Habitat Set that comes with 29 easy connect pieces and two rare HEXBUG Nanos. What’s really cool about this maze is that kids get to battle their Nanos using this elevated multi-level platform!
- Lots of pieces to build your own habitat!
We opened everything up and let the kids build a habitat / battle extravaganza. They had so much fun!
We had a wide age range of kids at the party- from my daughter who is 3 to some friends who were 11 & 12 years old. Most of the kids were 6-8 though.
All of the kids had fun playing with the HEXBUG Nano toys and it thoroughly entertained them all for well over an hour. They did take a brief break to eat cake but quickly got back to playing.
I asked some of the kids what they thought of HEXBUG's and here is what they said:
Owen (birthday boy, age 7): I think they are cool! And they fight with each other and that one pushed the other one off the edge but he flipped himself over again!
Aiden (age 8): I think they are awesome because they are little and they are really cool and they are really fun
As a side note: most of you know that Aiden has Autism and he has spent HOURS setting up the habitat's and watching the bugs. Hours. He LOVES them.
Olivia (age 3): I like the pink one and it is my pet!
Hunter (age 6): they move around a LOT like more than me even! I want my mom to buy me lots of these.
Ben H. (age 8): I've never heard of them before but they are cool. Where did you get them?
Okot (age 7): Nice! I want one! Do we really get to take one home?
Ben T. (age 8) : Ahh-saaaa (which I am told means Awesome or really cool :) )
Emma (age 12): They are fun and I bet you could play with them for hours.
Devin (age 11): They are sick!
Doug (Daddy- age 36): Hexbugs are kinda cool. I was surprised by how excited all of the kids were. They are similar to other toys in a way but the kids just went ape over the Hexbugs. Everyone we've showed them to, including the adults, have thought they were really neat. That is more of a response than we've gotten about most toys.
I found the sets very easy to set up and I really liked how many ways the pieces could fit together. There is a lot of room for creativity.
The only thing that I didn't love was the noise level!
The kids were all thrilled when we sent them home with their own HEXBUG Nano's and track pieces.
When I picked Owen up at school yesterday I was asked by two different kids where they could buy more Hexbugs... they really loved them!
I think that HEXBUG Nano 's will make a fabulous Christmas gift for kids this year. Our whole family was very pleased with them and they seem to have taken up residence in my dining room indefinitely :) .
Thanks so much to HEXBUG Nano and MomSelect for sending me this super cool product to review!