here are a few things you should teach them before letting them roam around in MY neighbourhood...
1. Don't go into other people's houses uninvited... beyond the fact that it is complete unsafe it is also very rude. If we wanted you in our house we would invite you in.
2. Don't tease the kid with Autism. That makes you an a** and it is completely unacceptable.
3. Don't underestimate the mom's ability to HEAR YOU trying to manipulate her three year old into bringing you food/toys/treats/etc. from inside their house to give you. Do not be naive enough to think she will allow this to happen. You are not sneaky, stop thinking you are. You may not want to choose "spy" as a profession.
4. Don't manipulate little kids or kids with special needs. That makes you a BULLY. And despite what you think it is NOT fun to watch another child sob.
5. Stop trying to break stuff that is NOT IN YOUR YARD.
6. Stop ringing the doorbell six hundred times and stop playing that stupid game where you knock on the door and then run away. You suck at it and we know who you are.
7. Remember that you do NOT know more than the adults. Stop being so snotty.
8. Do NOT torture your younger siblings in front of another mother. She will get angry with you and tell your mother. So there.
9. Stop stealing the three-year old children's snacks. You are not a pack of vultures so stop acting like one.
10. GO HOME before Aiden and Owen's mom looses her ever-loving mind.
This helpful message brought to you by the mom on the brink of insanity. Cheers.
The Lone Ranger: New Trailer Available #loneranger
34 minutes ago