NutriMinC RE9 is a REsult-orientated system of products for face and body.
- Formulated with 9 key anti-aging elements
- Proprietary, innovative formulations help you look younger and more beautiful by reducing the signs of aging
When used in combination, this six-product, five-step system for day and night offers all RE9 elements.
- REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Face Wash
- REstoring Mist Balancing Toner
- REactivating Facial Serum Day & Night
- REpair Corrective Eye Creme
- REality Day Creme with SPF 8
- REcover Night Creme
What did I think?
I really liked the Hydrating Face Wash and the Balancing Toner. Using them didn't dry out my skin at all. Following up with the Facial Serum made my skin feel great. I found the Day Creme and Night Creme to be a little on the greasy feeling side. It didn't stay that way but it was noticeable. The Eye Creme is lovely and I think it even helped a little with my wrinkles and the dark circles under my eyes.
I only used the products for a few days since I was only sent small samples so I can't really say what the long term results would have been. I must admit I am not really a 5-step regime kind of a girl... I'm more of a 1-step-in-between-being-interrupted-by-the-kids kind of a girl... so sticking to this particular regime would be difficult for me.
All that being said I LOVE this company... I think I would choose a different line of products for myself though.
Arbonne has an amazing commitment to pure and safe products which I really appreciate. I got this statement off of their website:
At Arbonne, beauty begins with premium botanical ingredients, innovative scientific discovery, and an unwavering commitment to pure, safe and beneficial products. Arbonne creates personal care and wellness products that preserve and enhance the skin, body and mind for an integrative approach to beauty. Working closely with scientists around the world and our Arbonne Institute of Research and Development (AIRD®) facility in Switzerland, we continually explore and develop scientifically advanced, botanically based proprietary formulas that meet our exacting standards for quality, safety and sustainability.
Most of us are aware of how unsafe our products have become- it can be so hard to know if what you are putting on your skin is helping or harming you! What you apply to your skin every day will definitely affect your overall health.
Did you know...
- your skin can absorb as much as 60% of the products applied to your skin
- the average woman applies 12 body care products daily, each with at least 10 different ingredients
- many of the 10500 chemicals used in cosmetics and personal care products today have yet to be tested for safety, and one-third are known to cause cancer!!!!
With Arbonne products you can feel safe knowing your skin care products aren't going to kill you!!
Arbonne personal care products are formulated without:
- Animal products or animal by-products
- Formaldehyde donating preservatives
- Petroleum based ingredients
- Mineral Oil
If you are looking for SAFE skincare products than be sure to check out Arbonne International... and since the products are mostly sold through consultants by purchasing from them you will be helping out another woman! It is a win/win situation. You can locate a consultant near you HERE. You can also shop online HERE.
I also want to mention that Arbonne has an amazing green commitment:
Arbonne is committed to environmental responsibility. As our business grows, we strive to minimize our impact on the earth through the implementation of innovative and responsible environmental practices, and we encourage our manufacturing and sourcing partners to do the same.
At Arbonne we:
Continuous improvement is critical to our commitment. We regularly review our ingredients, packaging materials and business operations to optimize our positive contribution to defending and protecting the earth’s resources.
- Support responsible harvesting of our botanical ingredients (harvest and replenish)
- Never utilize endangered plant species in our formulations
- Practice “source reduction,” optimizing packaging and product design to use less materials
- Use renewable sources for all of our paper packaging
- Strive to achieve Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification for all paper packaging
- Incorporate Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) content in all shipping cartons and plastic packaging, wherever possible
- Print with soy-based inks wherever possible
- Ensure our distribution facilities have recycling programs for all incidental packaging and shipping supplies
I love that. It means you can feel good about purchasing from Arbonne.
If you would like more information you can contact my friend Maryruth at
You can find Arbonne on their blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.