I was sent the coolest product to review- bellybuds. What are they?
the original bellybuds™ bellyphones™ (patent pending) are wearable speakers for moms-to-be that desire to play prenatal music and sounds to the womb during pregnancy. mozart or the beatles? sure. recorded voice messages from grandma or dad while he's away? absolutely! bellybuds make an ideal pregnancy gift. they're simple, convenient and stylish. audio in utero on the go!FEATURES:
- play music to your baby in utero
- plug into all common digital music players and computers, splitter included for simultaneous listening…
- Can be worn discreetly under your clothing- playing music anywhere, anytime!!!
- Easy on, easy off, no straps, no belts & no buckles
- Comfortable and portable- toss it in your purse and go!
-information taken from the bellybuds website
Since I am not pregnant (hallelujah!) I was not able to use the bellybuds for their intended purpose. I do think they are very cool though! I wish they had been around when I was pregnant with my three kiddos. I think it is such a clever idea and I love that they can plug in to any standard mp3 player- you can play your baby your favourite tunes! The bellyphones look like they would be very comfortable to wear on a pregnant belly.
I think bellybuds would make a great gift for any mama-to-be!
Thanks so much to Child's Play Communications and bellybuds for giving me the opportunity to review this product.