1. A Barbados vacation looks amazing to me! Barbados looks like the perfect place to avoid snow.
2. A luxury resort in Cancun would definitely serve the purpose.
3. An oceanfront villa in Maui looks delightful. I bet they don't get a lot of snow in Maui.
4. A spa in Arizona where they have real live orange trees with real live orange blossoms and NO SNOW.
6. An all-inclusive resort in Fiji sounds perfect.
7. This site says that Aruba has perfect weather all year round so sign me up!
9. This site about Jamaica plays reggae music and is covered with pictures of gorgeous white sand beaches. Sold!
10. I have had many daydreams about visiting Tahiti... anywhere that has huts built out over the gorgeous tropical water is definitely a place I want to be.
11. The South of France just sounds delightfully romantic and according to this site it is a "sunny destination".
Costa Rica sounds exotic and I am almost certain they never have blizzards there.
13. This site claims that South Africa is one of the top 10 sunny destinations and since I already have a friend there bragging about how beautiful it is there and mocking those of us who haven't moved to South Africa that sounds like a good choice to me. Perhaps I can figure out a way to transport some of our snow to him so I can dump it over his head when I see him. No. I'm not jealous at all. Ok, maybe a little but he and his family are doing some amazing work over there so go check out The Seed of Hope.
You may have noticed I am a wee bit obsessed with the IDEA of travelling to exotic locations... but that is only because I won't be travelling anywhere anytime soon and it is SNOWING here. It is vital to dream. Would you rather I talk about snow? Show pictures of our snow-covered trampoline and sandbox that my children can't play in? Ya. I didn't think so. So dream with me!
Happy Thursday 13!