Here are some of the specifics that I took off the HP website:
I have been more than impressed with this machine. I have printed dozens and dozens of things and have been happy with them all. I love that it is wireless. It prints my pictures beautifully and perfectly every time. It is incredibly easy to use even for a tech-challenged person like myself.Simplify your life with this versatile, wireless1 all-in-one that can tackle it all. You can easily send multipage faxes and copy large documents with the automatic document feeder. Plus, you can create checklists, cover sheets, and more with simple-to-use templates.
One machine for the whole family
- Send and receive black-and-white or color faxes—with or without a PC
- Fax, scan, and copy up to 50 pages unattended using the automatic document feeder
- Print fax cover sheets, calendars, checklists, and more with the easy Quick Form templates
- Personalize CDs and DVDs with printed photos, text, and graphics2
More ways to connect
- Enjoy the freedom of printing whatever you want from virtually anywhere in your home via the built-in wireless
- Print from Wi-Fi-enabled PCs via the built-in wireless
- Print from Bluetooth-enabled cell phones and PDAs
- Connect and print from the Ethernet port when you need a more secure, wired connection
- Print lab-quality snapshots that last for generations3 when using our Advanced Photo Paper
- Get consistently high-quality prints with the built-in photo enhancement features
- View, edit, and print photos without a PC using the color display and memory card slots
- Get lab-quality reprints with a one-touch button
- Save money and energy with this efficient ENERGY STAR® qualified all-in-one
- Reduce paper use and costs by up to 50% with the two-sided printing
- Print only what you want from the Web with our Smart Web Printing4
- Print up to 4 documents on a single page with the paper-saving option
When I did have trouble I just contacted the HP customer support folks and they were absolutely amazing. They were incredibly patient when they had to explain things to me that I am sure are obvious to most of the rest of the computer-world.
I wanted to know how the costs compare and the wonderful folks at HP researched it for me and found that the best option for printing at home is the HP Photo Value pack, which makes it easy and convenient to print lab-quality photos at home. With enough 4x6 HP Advanced Photo Paper and HP Original Ink to print 150 photos, you get affordable, lab-quality prints in seconds. With the HP 564 Photo Value Pack designed for use with the HP Photosmart Premium with Fax that means you’ll get prints for as low as $0.30.