My beloved MAC is currently at the computer doctor where I am hopeful they will be able to retrieve all the stuff on my hardrive. Unfortunately we will need to purchase a NEW hardrive to put the stuff back on.
Let's just go over all that is happening in my life right now:
- all three kids have dental issues and we've had multiple appointments this past week and several more to come... which we have yet to pay for but will certainly have to pay a portion of soon.
- we are moving in a week. stress.
- I started the process of Owen's assessment
- Aiden and Owen both have new asthma medications to start on
- I have a ton of packing and cleaning to do
- Olivia started nursery school and then got pulled out of nursery school for refusal to use the potty
- we signed a lease and handed over an unbelievable amount of money to our new landlords today... it made me a little light headed.
- my beloved MAC computer died a sad and painful death and I am finding it surprisingly difficult to get any of my work done on my husband's old laptop.
- we bought appliances for our new home with money someone graciously donated to us anonymously... we are more than thankful since it is very hard to live without a fridge and stove.
I'm sure there is more but I am overwhelmed just thinking about it all.
So if I have forgotten something important please forgive me... life is rather chaotic right now.
Hey. Let’s be friends.
10 hours ago