Christi over at Blah Blah Blog tagged me for this Unspectacular quirks meme...
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So here are my 6 unspectacular quirks....
1. I hate bodily fluids. All of them. Really I do. Puke. Snot. Urine. Poo. Saliva. I refuse to drink out of the same cups as my children. I hate kissing when teeth have not been brushed. I hate pee on my bathroom floor. It all makes my stomach turn.
2. I love quiet. I hate loud. I hate loud music. I hate the TV being too loud. I hate it when my house is full of LOUD. It makes me feel all jittery inside. I used to enjoy the quiet of the not-too-early morning. Aiden shattered that with his birth and his refusal to sleep past 6 am EVER.
3. I miss being in school. Specifically post secondary school. If school was free I never would have left. I'd still be taking classes somehow. Love it. I know I'm a complete nerd. I love that you get an assignment, you do the work, you FINISH the assignment, you get a grade. Voila- accomplishment.
4. I am a complete introvert that often gets mistaken for an extrovert. It's not that I don't like people. I do. I just prefer small groups to large and one on one conversations. And then time to myself... which I never seem to get anymore since I became a mom.
5. I used to be organized. In a previous life I was the clean and tidy roommate. Children have completely destroyed any homemaking skills that I possessed previously. I was completely unprepared for the massive amount of laundry a family of 5 can create. My house is cluttered and rather disorganized. I believe this will change someday when I am not so darn tired all the time!
6. I have birthed 3 babies. Two with the beautiful aid of an epidural and one
"naturally"... I can now passionately say I hate natural childbirth. Hate it. I had my tubes tied the day after Olivia was born so I can be VERY sure that I will NEVER have to endure that torture again.
There you have it folks. I included some links to examples of these quirks if you are interested.
I will tag
Little Missus Sunshine
Sleepless in Sylvan
Queen to My Three Boys
Mom of 3 Girls
Tag, you're it.
20 Pina Colada Flavored Treats
13 hours ago