Elizabeth over at Mommy...etc. is hosting Feel Good friday today and I thought I would join in. She assures me it won't give me a tummy ache.
1. I am so thankful for my children. They are wonderful and even when they are driving me crazy I adore them. They make me feel good even when my day is crappy.
2. I am thankful for extended family who love us. It makes me feel good to know that there are people supporting us and caring about my kids.
3. I'm thankful for my husband. He makes me feel good because he loves me.
4. I'm also thankful that I have friends that make me feel good about life. Without friends I'd be lost.
5. I'm thankful that God hasn't smote me and rained fire down upon me or any other dreadful curse for my unbelief. His patience makes me feel good.
20 Pina Colada Flavored Treats
2 hours ago