Dlyn started this fun Photography Meme. Here are the rules:
1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbour's yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like - preferably at least one though.
6. Do it again next month if you like.
So here is the view from my front door today:
Notice that the grass is starting to turn green and there is NO SNOW! This was the view from my front door on April 15...
Here is the view from my back door today:
It is a crazy windy day today and so all of our chairs are blown over and the kid's toys are everywhere but notice the small green bits of leaves starting on the trees! YAY!
And here was the view on April 15th...
We haven't planted our garden yet so it looks the same except no snow.
I will tag Imbeingheldhostage, Amanda at the Pheonix I Am, Colleen at The Pancake Chronicles, Tiffany at Tiffany's Time and Lori at Noggin Bits.
I took Owen with me to pick Aiden up from school today. We went a little early so Owen could play at the playground but it was CRAZY windy.
Isn't he lovely?
Me and the internet
23 minutes ago