I was tagged by my bloggy friend Amy at You Are A Fly On My Wall to do this meme...
First, the rules:
1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.
2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know! :)
What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
I was 22 years old, dating my now husband Doug, attending Canadian Bible College in Regina, Saskatchewan to get my Bachelor's of Religious Education degree.
Five things on my to-do list today
1. feed and care for my kids
3. attempt to tidy up my house
4. watch the lovely rain fall outside
5. watch something decent on TV tonight
Snacks I enjoy
1. ice cream
2. strawberry smoothies
3. cinnamon toast
5. nachos with cheese
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. pay off all our debt
3. get a maid
4. pay off my family and friends debts
5. get my brother in law to figure out how we can live on it comfortably for the rest of our lives without ever having to worry about money ever again.
Five of my bad habits
1. biting my nails
2. being pessimistic
3. losing myself in my bloggy world
4. being a hermit
5. generally being a lazy bum
Five places I have lived
1. White Rock, BC
2. Edmonton, Alberta
3. Regina, Saskatchewan
4. Hamilton, Ontario
5. Hornby Island, British Columbia
Five jobs I’ve had
1. Dairy Queen girl
5. Christian Book store employee
What I’d like to be doing in 25 years
1. Sleeping through the night every single night
2. laughing about how stressed out we were over money back in 2008
3. travelling to fun places with my husband Douglas
4. attending the university graduation ceremonies of my children
5. attending my children's weddings and waiting for my grandchildren to be born
And I will tag Caroline, Jennyupthehill, I'm being held hostage, Jinny, and Katherine.
Inhuman is the new pretty.
3 hours ago