And because I am just so darn popular (HA!) I got tagged by Caroline to tell you all another fascinating seven things about me.
So here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I LOVE blogging and I LOVE that I have won stuff from other fabulous blogs!
2. I love stuffed animals. When I was a child I truly believed that my stuffed animals came alive at night while I slept and played together. My mom told me this and I believed her completely.
3. Because I believed my stuffed animals were alive I was absolutely traumatized when we moved and my mom wanted to pack them in boxes. I thought they would die. I made such a fuss that my mom let me take them in the back seat of our car with me.
4. My grandmother was a pastor's wife. My aunt is a pastor's wife. I am a pastor's wife. This drives my mother crazy.
5. I harbour a not-so-secret desire that Olivia will be a girlie type girl and love dresses and pretty things. My husband laughs at me about this.
6. I was a total and complete nerd in college. I loved getting A's.
7. I almost failed high school math and science. I did NOT love that.
I will tag