Well... it is 6:07am and I thought I would mention of a few of the GOOD things happening in my life since no one likes a whine-fest. Even if I have plenty to whine about since I am so sick.
1. My husband made us an amazingly tasty turkey dinner yesterday. It was so good. And the turkey was one we got for free with a coupon!
2. no one threw up all night long. Yay!
3. I went to bed at 8 pm last night. I was asleep before 9 pm. Even with all the times Olivia woke up I still got a relatively decent sleep.
4. We participated in Earth hour last night and I think that's cool.
5. We were sent an amazing gift in the mail this week from some very special people whom we love.
6. I think Owen is actually starting to feel better. He is the reason I am up right now. He is wide awake. Aiden is still sleeping... which is very odd.
7. My throat can't hurt forever.
8. Winter can't last forever. Even though it is snowing right now. Spring has to come. It's a rule.
9. Aiden and Owen go back to school on Tuesday. YAHOO!!
10. I have lots of new books to read. It makes me feel happy just knowing I have a stack of shiny, unread books. Even if I only get to read a page at a time.