I was tagged by Anna at My Cornerstone Trio to do this meme...
8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. my husband Doug
2. my babies- Aiden, Owen and Olivia
3. my extended family and family in-law
4. my friends
8. my God
8 Things I Want to do Before I die:
1. Lose weight
2. See my kids grow into happy well-adjusted Jesus loving adults
4. be debt-free
5. get caught up on my sleep
6. organize my home
7. have a PAID job that I feel passionate about
8. get all my digital pictures printed
8 Things I Say Often:
1. SHHHHH!!! You're going to wake up your sister!
2. Ok, calm down boys!
3. Pick that up.
4. Put that down.
5. What are you doing?
6. I'm tired.
7. Please don't jump/crawl/sit/hang on me.
8. It's all good.
8 Books I've Read Recently:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
2. Just Tell Me What to Say by Betsy Brown Braun
3. The Everything Parents Guide to Sensory Integration Disorder by Mauro and Cermack
4. The No Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley
5. Night Whispers: Bedtime Bible Stories for Women by Jennie Dimkoff
6. The Ultimate Tea Diet by Mark Ukra
7. Mom, You make a Difference edited by Elisa Morgan
8. the Bible by God
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Easy Silence by the Dixie Chicks
2. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
3. Something in the Way She Moves by James Taylor
4. When I'm 64 by the Beatles
5. Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
6. American Pie by Don Mclean
7. She by Elvis Costello
8. Better Together by Jack Johnson
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends:
3. the ability to laugh
8 People I Think Should Do Crazy 8's:
1. the love of my life from the Doug's thoughts and ramblings
2. El Maggie from Hell in a Handbasket
3. Amanda from One Day at a Time
4. Robyn from The Musings of A SAHM
5. Stacy from Vader's Mom
6. Sarcastic Mom
7. Jenn from Jenn's World in Wynyard
8. Tiffany from Tiffany's Time
Thanks Anna, that was fun!