My friend Amanda tagged me to do this a while back and so I thought I would do it today in honour of her brand new baby girl Kathryn Elizabeth... Congratulations Amanda!
Here are the rules : Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog (some random, some weird). Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs and then let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, here it goes.
1. I love Christmas. I love the decorations. I love the food. I love all the pretty things all over. I love gift giving. I love gift getting. I love that my birthday is Christmas day. I'm all about Christmas.
2. I am really into loose leaf tea right now. Especially Twinings English Breakfast tea. It is yummy. And I really love my fancy tea pot that I bought on our holidays in Ontario this past summer. And my mother-in-law made me a beautiful tea cozy that I love. I love tea.
3. I really miss the mountains and ocean of BC. I was born in White Rock, BC and I spent a good portion of my growing-up-years in BC and I really think the love of the ocean and mountains is in my soul. I also really miss the pink trees. And snow that you can actually make a snowman with. Saskatchewan snow is just too dry to even make a decent snowball. Sad but true. Who ever heard of having so much snow and not even being able to make a huge snowman?
4. I have double jointed fingers, thumbs and elbows. My arms look bent all wrong when I put them out straight. My mom has always told me I got them from my birth father (whom I have only met once and can't recall what his arms looked like so I can't be sure if this is true or not).
5. My first step-father was an artist named Tom and for some unknown reason he thought that my mom and I would like to go fishing with him. He thought this would be a good family type thing to do. He was probably right except that none of us had ever been fishing before and once we caught the fish none of us could kill it. Seriously. My mom was beating the thing over the head with her shoe, my step-dad was giving her instructions and I was crying about the poor fish. It was a total fiasco. We later realized we really should have brought something to kill it with. Who knew. We never went fishing again. Ever.
So that is my 5 things.
I guess I will tag Amanda, Jinny, Colleen, Katherine, and Julia.
When it rains, it’s all kinds of drama
4 hours ago